If you’ve got a grill, you can also try grilling the peaches in summer, for a fun twist. This recipe is a hit with my whole family, and I always try to keep some of the peaches prepped and on hand, for days when we don’t have time for a full breakfast. It’s a filling, protein, calcium, and vitamin packed breakfast, with enough sugar to provide a good lift to the morning, but not so much that it leads to sugar highs and crashes. Add a dash of cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, or allspice for a fun kick.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30-35 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
4 diced peaches
2 tbsp. raw honey
2 cups plain Greek yogurt
1) Finely dice peaches.
2) Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
3) Toss peaches in honey and let marinate for 15 minutes.
4) Place peaches in even layer on silicone baking mat.
5) Bake for 30-35 minutes.
6) Divide Greek yogurt evenly into 4 bowls.
7) Top each bowl with ¼ of the peach and honey mix. Alternatively, you can mix the peaches into the yogurt, and then divide the mixture into 4 separate bowls.